The Zwift team have brought us the September game release. This update will be available for download now for PC, Mac and Android and will appear in the Apple App store for iOS and Apple TV a bit later, because well you know it’s Apple 😉 .
If you are planning to join an event on your next Zwift session, please make sure you log in a few minutes early to download the update and get access to all the latest features.
Missions and Programs
- Added support for Zwift Academy 2020
- Zwift Academy registration opens on September 8th
- Cycling September 8th
- Runners September 15th
- Triathletes September 28th
- Added support for Haute Route Ventoux
- Dempsey Challenge Events
Zwift changed the default state of steering in events to off. So new events will have steering disabled.
Looking for a steering event? Check out the event calendar for steering enabled events over here: https://zwift.com/events/tag/steeringrace
- Repack Ridge Improvements
- Repack Ridge is now officially out of the FutureWorks program.
- Added Sterzo support for Repack Ridge.
- Minor improvements to the UI when turning into Repack Ridge.
- Events and Meetups
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Added a new alert indicator when users save their activity to let them know if they are in an offline state to reduce lost of rides and runs.
- Improved Meetups to ensure you can enable late joiners or race results. Even if you’re just racing your friends, you need to complete the entire meetup distance to take the top step.
- Cycling Pace Partners is now only available for cyclists. A future game release will provide a complimentary Pace Partner for Runners.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the HUD to flicker in Meetups.
- Fixed a bug where in certain scenarios a rider would get dropped from the draft.
- Numerous UI and text updates.